Fwd: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!

Tomas Schertel tschertel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:17:37 CEST 2006

What's that???

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: forum.xfce.org <bahkha at gmail.com>
Date: 07/08/2006 12:53
Subject: New Personal Message: IMPORTANT NEWS AND INFORMATION!!!
To: tschertel at gmail.com

You have just been sent a personal message by Colin Farrell on
forum.xfce.org.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to
this email.

The message they sent you was:

If you have some time check out this COOL website:
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=AYSEAEO-EFV
Rest-assured this is great entertainment!!!
Also, check out the following website I came across:
http://www.asian-man.com/asianmannew/main.htm
It will knock your socks off!
Finally, the below website is the absolute BOMB!!!
http://www.aznlover.com
ENJOY!!!
If you enjoyed the above website links, please let me
know at my website below where I've listed my e-mail
address, phone number and work address!!!
http://www.amyandbilly.com
THANKS!!!

http://forum.xfce.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=966;quote;u=2866

--