Xfce build order for SVN

Timothy White xfce.users at weirdo.bur.st
Sat Aug 5 11:39:19 CEST 2006

> > Nick, may I suggest modifying the list, where it says libexo,
> > put 'exo' instead? The package is called exo, not libexo...
> > Just a minor thing,,,
>
> Benny? What do you prefer? Since the package is called libexo in
> svn...

I think, seeing as they are svn instructions, libexo should be kept.

Also, if anyone is interested, I have some scripts 'knocked' together
(based on one I downloaded long time ago), that can download the
complete svn tree, and build it, then it can clean it up, and update
it to latest, and build... etc. Of course, it can uninstall, as long
as you don't perform the clean.
If enough interest is expressed, I'll clean them up, and post them somewhere.

Tim
--
Linux Counter user #273956
Don't email joeblogs at scouts.org.au