Getting gDesklets to launch at Xfce start?

Bob Dundon rsdundon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 23:27:00 CEST 2006

First post to this list. Short time but very satisfied Xfce user.
Running Xfce 4.2.3.2 on PCLinuxOS 0.92 (fully updated).

I'm perplexed why I cannot seem to get gDesklets 0.35.3 to be saved by
the session and automatically ran when I launch Xfce. Other apps (Gaim
for example) are saved and *are* launched to the system tray every time
I start Xfce.

I cannot see any configuration setting in gDesklets that would be the
cause of this issue. Nor anything in the desklet (Clock 0.50) itself. I
am saving sessions on log out and ATM both KDE and Gnome services are
run at Xfce start-up.

Any pointers would be most appreciated.

Bob
--