Problem when wanting to run 4.3.90

Anders Lind sunshinecoast at swipnet.se
Sun Apr 30 10:55:07 CEST 2006

Hello friends,

I run 4.2.3 today, but wanted to try out 4.3.90, however it didn't turn
out good at all. I downloaded the SeerOfSouls-RPMS for 4.3.90 or rather
used the URPMI-command for it and installed and everything seems to go
smoothly but when I run 4.3.90 everything seems to start up fine but the
last little part when the panel is supposed to come up and the taskbar
it is just a background and no panel, no taskbar, no nothing. I have
removed all packages that has anything to do with 4.2.3.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Anyone have any idea what can be done?

Cheers
Anders