Will using KDE programs use too much system resources?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Apr 28 22:46:21 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-28 at 23:34 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

> Well, I need Kate's fish:// protocol support, or something similar. As
> for Kopete, I'll convince the better half to use something else!

	I have been using gaim for a long time (well, let's say I have gaim
installed and IM accounts on Yahoo and AIM even though I'm almost never
online).  It's independent of GNOME or KDE and has some decent plug-ins.

> > n'est pas?
>
> Er, "Is that all?"?
> Sorry, my Portugeese/Italian/Spanish isn't so good. If that's the
> right question, then the right answer might be "Ce, grasias amigo!"

	It's French.  Literally translated it means "is not" but this usage is
kind of like saying "ya know" or some other similar term.

	Oh, and it is also the only French that I know.  Now, I can speak
passable German, a little Thai, a few phrases in Mandarin Chinese and
selected words in Japanese but that's getting way off topic.  ;-)