Xfce 4.4 beta1 released

Christian Calvello christian.cal at gmx.de
Tue Apr 18 00:35:36 CEST 2006

Olivier Fourdan schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> We are glad to announce that Xfce 4.4 beta1 (4.3.90.1) has now reached
> the download area of the Xfce servers.
>
> 	http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce-4.3.90.1/
>
> Xfce 4.4 features new tools such as the much awaited 'Thunar" file
> manager as well as several huge improvements of its core components.
>
> Please help us making Xfce 4.4 the best Xfce release ever, download it,
> try it, help us fixing it!
>
> Enjoy!
> Xfce devel team.

Hello,

i downloaded the installer-version and installed on debian sarge. Only
problem i run into was the alsa-mixer-thing. Don't know what packages i
need to install for that to work. Maybe someone can give me advise.

It is the first time i tried this new release/version. Looks cool. I am
going to search for cool/new things.

greetings
Christian Calvello