Using KDE's clock instead of XFCE's clock

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:24:00 CEST 2006

On 4/17/06, Mateusz Łoskot <mateusz at loskot.net> wrote:
> Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > Is it possible to use KDE's clock instead of XFCE's clock? KDE's clock
> > has the 'fuzzy logic' setting whereby instead of reading "15:30" it
> > reads "Half Past Three". I really, really like that.
>
> So, why not to use KDE?
>
> Cheers

Because I discovered that my machine can run fast!

KDE is great and all, but my 256 RAM machine was getting too slow for
me. I found XFCE on google and it does make a noticable speed
difference- Firefox launches before the coffee is ready now! But if I
could re-enable some of the functionality that I like then I would
want to do that.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://dotancohen.com