Two pane file manager

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Sat Apr 15 22:50:50 CEST 2006

Ian bell wrote:
> Mateusz Łoskot wrote:
>>> It is nice to have the alternative, especially on a laptop with
>>> touch pad.
>>
>> Yup, that's why I'm talking about. I almost never have mouse
>> connected to my laptop.
>>

> Interesting. I think desktop PCs are far too bulky so I use a laptop
>  on my desktop. I always have a mouse connected to my laptop.
> Touchpads are crap (TM).

It seems to be a matter of taste :-)
I have only a keyboard + touchpad. When I'm moving
through the city, school, etc. I don't like all those cables around.
For pointer, I prefer touchpad because it's far closer to
keyboard than mouse, it can be reached faster.
I think touchpad is not a crap, simply it needs more time to
get some practice.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot