Thunderbird Icon in iconbox?

Nic Stevens nic.stevens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 23:25:52 CEST 2006

That's a problem with fedora 5's thunderbird. Install the latest
thunderbird from mozilla. You will need to have
compat-libstdc++-33-3.2.3-55.fc5 installed for that to work.

--
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

"Patriotism is not the blind following of leaders, rather, it is the questioning of those leaders when they act contrary to one's beliefs."
	- Me

Nic Stevens (nic dot stevens at gee mail daught com) -- http://www.ducksfeet.com/nic