Session management question

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Sep 30 02:01:29 CEST 2005

Ho there fellow knights!

	I was wondering about the session management.  Is there or will there
be a way of managing sessions?  What I mean is that once you save a
session for the first time you can't modify it or make any changes to
it.  Just delete it (which is also a functionality that is needed).  OC,
if this kind of functionality is already there then I'm just to dense to
figure it out.  BTW, I'm running xfce 4.2.2 from the tarball of rpms off
of the xfce.org site.  I can't get it to work if I install from the
fedora-extras repository so I stick with this one until a new release is
posted.

Forsooth, I must taketh my leave.

Joe