Search window

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Sep 27 15:12:38 CEST 2005

El mar, 27-09-2005 a las 11:03 +0200, Cahn Roger escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Since a month, when xfce4 starts, automatically
> a window launches: "search on the disk". First it
> was one window and now there are five (!), one
> over the other.
> Please, how ist is possible to stop this automatically
> launch?
> I make a right clic on the board, Accessories, then
> Xfce4 Appfinder, right clic on "Search on the disk"
> and right clic on Informations, I see "command:
> xfglob4"
> But I can't find how to stop this launching when
> XFce4 has started.
> Thank you very much for a solution.

Close all search dialogs. Then log out of xfce and save session. When
you log back in, they search dialogs should no longer appear. You should
not leave search dialogs open when you log out because the session
manager will attempt to open them again when you log in.

regards,

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>