Iconbox configuration

Stephen Kuhn stephen.kuhn at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 25 21:09:32 CEST 2005

G'Day, Foxy!
A combination of 1's and 0's
created the following on Monday 26 September 2005 01:08 am:

> iconbox looks like a nice feature, the problem is that all the icons
> appear in the upper left corner of the screen where I've got a weather
> desklet running. I wonder if it is possible to make them appear in
> another part of the display? I tried to use xfce settings and I assumed
> that one can change the position of the iconbox by clicking on the
> buttons in the iconbox settings, but it does not change anything... Any
> help?

If you grab the "handle" you should be able to drag the iconbox anywhere along
the border of the screen - right or left side - also you should be able to do
a right-click on same said "handle" and tell it that you want it to grow
either vertically or horizontally depending on what your preferences are...

real byte computers
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389
illawarra and regional new south wales
Linux 2.6.11-12mdk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ GNU/Linux
windows/mac/linux home and business solutions
fix it right. fix it now. fix it right now.
"Just out of curiosity does this actually mean something or have some
of the few remaining bits of your brain just evaporated?"
		-- Patricia O Tuama, rissa at killer.DALLAS.TX.US