Bug with KDE applications that use the systray

Mike Massonnet mike.massonnet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:58:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

I have discovered a bug with KDE applications that use the systray, I
can reproduce it with amarok and akregator (no matter what other
applications from the KDE group use the systray).

The problem is weird, when I close amarok (for example), I can open it
again from the systray. But unlike to be showed over my current
desktop (the first, the second or the third), it moves me to the
"last" desktop.

However I can avoid this behavior by pasting the window on all
desktops. By this way, when opening the window from the systray it
shows up on all desktops and it doesn't move me to the last.

Regards,
mike-m
--
Mike Massonnet :)