SuSE 10. and 422

Stephen Kuhn stephen.kuhn at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 19 03:05:31 CEST 2005

G'Day, Dennis J. Tuchler!
A combination of 1's and 0's
created the following on Monday 19 September 2005 10:55 am:
> I'm going to get SuSE 10.  Is there any likelihood of problems arising
> with the installation of XFCE 422 using the RPMs set up for SuSE 93??
>
> Thanks

I ended up using the graphical installer and doing it that way - worked out
just peachy.

real byte computers
stephen kuhn
mobile: 0410-728-389
illawarra and regional new south wales
Linux 2.6.11-12mdk AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ GNU/Linux
windows/mac/linux home and business solutions
fix it right. fix it now. fix it right now.
IT'S BECAUSE OF THE UNCERTAINITY PRINCIPLE.
'What's that?'
I'M NOT SURE.
(The Fifth Elephant)