Xfce Digest, Vol 22, Issue 1

Dan Coit dan at coitnet.net
Thu Sep 1 18:32:53 CEST 2005

Benedikt & Erik:

It pleases me to know that rewriting XFSound is "trivial" and apparently
easy to do.  If only I were a programmer I would tackle to project
myself however my expertise lies in a different area.  Nonetheless if
updating the module is in fact an easy thing to call with DBus or any
other component, whom can I applaud for taking on the job?  On the other
hand if it is non-trivial I could understand why it isn't being
addressed.  <poetic mode> Oh woe is me!  A mere simple user in a
programmer's esoteric and complex world! </poetic mode>

Peace
Dan