New FAQ entry - NO DISCLAIMERS PLEASE

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Oct 13 22:31:37 CEST 2005

I'm going to add another entry to the Xfce ML FAQ withg roughly the
following contents:

===

Please, under all circumstances try to avoid posting messages with
corporate disclaimers or warnings. These messages are useless, mean
nothing legally, are annoying and sometimes outrageous, waste our time
trying to find the real content in your message, waste our bandwidth,
lower the quality of the mailinglist, and are just plain *annoing*.

If your corporation requires you to use disclaimers in any way, please
sign up for a free webmail acount such as gmail, hotmail or others!

===

I reserve the right to refuse messages to our mailinglists which contain
these disclaimers. Thanks for your consideration.

Auke