How do I switch back ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Tue Oct 11 19:45:28 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 02:47, Ken Moffat wrote:
> You can use 'locate' to find the various files below and check for xfce.
>
> >Check Xsession, xsession, and .xsession. These are sometimes modified to
> >start wm's.

I did that, but I can't find a file that was modified on the day the issue
occured (which was 9th of october)

What I also found is that when I start a second X session as the same user the
system will start up KDE (just as it's mentioned in the user specific files
".Xclients-defaults". So, it means the user settings are fine but somehow
when the system starts it choses to start XFCE and ignore all other settings.

Regards,
Marcel