ANNOUNCE: xfdiff-4.3.4 released

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Oct 5 15:38:25 CEST 2005

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Foxy wrote:

> It's great news. I wonder if there is a way to compile xffm from svn?
> mean I tried svn trunk and see that all the packages are separate. I
> installed libtubo without a problem, but next thing is required is
> libxffm, which gives me a error:
>
>> No rule to make target `intltool-extract.in', needed by `all-am'
>
> I wonder if the svn source code is already obsolete?

Yes:
M      src/xfdiff.c
M      src/Makefile.am
M      src/xfdiff_gui.c
M      src/xfdiff.h
M      src/globber.c
M      configure.ac
and all the po files.

As soon as Auke unblocks my IP 201.152.46.18 (it has blocked twice from
using espresso SMTP from evolution) I'll do the pending svn commit.
Meanwhile the release tarball is available.

regards,

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>