Orage: new snapshot

Juha Kautto kautto.juha at kolumbus.fi
Tue Oct 4 22:35:58 CEST 2005

Very good ! Great job !

I think I know now why I have had problems with timezones...I again
believed libical would be more automatic than it is. Most things needs
to be done manually like before. When do I ever learn this ?

And it really seems that libical only supports towns like
Europe/Helsinki instead of timezones like EET or CET.

I hope I am right this time. Anyway, it will still take some time....Be
patient. I have been reading the source of those libical timezone calls
since the documentation is almost nonexistent.

And I think we will need a timezone setting in these settings window.

And at work we are in between a major reorganisation and I need to fly
to Paris to see my new boss's boss's boss's boss. I am feeling a lot
better though so I hope I can get something usefull done next weekend,
but I have been disappointed before...so we will see.

/Juha