4.2.2 on Sparc Solaris 10

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Oct 1 02:32:38 CEST 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 15:26 -0700, John Altstatt wrote:

> Has anyone had any experence with building for sparc Solaris 10?
> From what I've seen so far on my x86 laptop, I'd like to use it
> on my UltraII.

	Well look at that...  My old xfce3 screenshot is still there.  I can
tell you that AKO has changed a lot since then.  To be honest, I
sometimes miss the simplicity of xfce3.  If I were a real programmer I
might think about picking it up and maintaining it.  But alas, I suck
and C coding.

My screen -
http://www.kefk.net/Linux/Desktop/XFce/Screenshots/Contrib/Joe-K-large.jpg