question about .config/xfce4/panel/contents.xml.active

droops droops at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 17:40:12 CET 2005

Hey all, I am playing with a live cd called slax (slax.org) and trying
to use xfce.

When I boot up the computer there is a file called
/root/.config/xfce4/panel/contents.xml.active
that is where the palen saves all the configuration data.  what
creates that file? When I manually put it in that directory on the cd
and then boot, it is overwritten by the default one, and I would
really like to be able to have xfce boot and use my config file for
the panel.

thanks
droops