Hidden option

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Nov 20 20:58:50 CET 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 20:12 +0100, Jonas Weismueller wrote:
> Hi,
> I've followed
> http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/xfwm4.html#hidden_options
> to use ALT+TAB for all application on all workspaces, I've added the line:
> cycle_hidden=false to $HOME/.config/xfce4/xfwm4/xfwm4rc
>
> and restartet XFCE, but it still doesn't work.
> Any hints?

I guess you are talking about "cycle_hidden"

The documentation is misleading, it's not for cycling thru all
workspaces, but to include apps that a normally excluded from cycling.

That option was mainly useful in version 4.0 to include the panel in
cycling, but now that the panel is a dock type window, it's mostly
useless.

But in anycase, it has nothing to do with workspaces. Sorry for the
confusion.

Cheers,
Olivier.