No window manager

Travis Crook travis at visionsbeyond.com
Tue Nov 15 01:39:24 CET 2005

Hi all,
	I am running Mandriva 2006.0 x86_64 and have xfce version
4.2.2 installed.  At first it was working great!  I had everything
set the way I like it.  Now when I reboot my computer and login and
type startxfce4 I get a blue screen (default background?) and the
panel bar across the top.  Nothing else shows up.  I don't see my
taskbar at the bottom nor can I click on the background and have the
menu appear.  Any ideas on what I can do to return to normal?

Thanks!

--
Travis Crook
Visions Beyond