command for OpenOffice 2 writer

Rosemary McGillicuddy mcgillra at infogen.net.nz
Fri Nov 11 21:31:47 CET 2005

Alexander Toresson wrote:

> Tip for next time: simply fire up a console and use auto-completion
> with tab to figure out the right command. That is, op<tab> (and one
> more <tab> if that doesn't show you anything), and if that doesn't
> work, try oo<tab> etc
>
> Regards, Alexander Toresson

Excellent tip - thanks.  It's how I was told on #lfd so have made a note
of it.

--
Rosemary
~ ~ ~ ~

  >   >I don't really regard bible-kjv-text as a technical document,

 > It's a manual -- for living.

But it hasn't been updated in a long time, many would say that it's
sadly out of date, and the upstream maintainer doesn't respond to his
email.  :-)
         -- Branden Robinson, Oliver Elphick, and Chris Waters in a
            message to debian-policy