command for OpenOffice 2 writer

Christopher Taylor mojosound at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:00:14 CET 2005

On 11/10/05, Rosemary McGillicuddy <mcgillra at infogen.net.nz> wrote:

> Could someone please tell me the command for OpenOffice 2 writer to add
> to panel. I tired a couple of things so far, but neither work.
> Many thanks
> --
> Rosemary
> ~ ~ ~ ~
> Registered Linux User #386597
>
> Rosemary,

Can't you right click on the panel? I seem to remeber being able to add to
the panel from there. You just have to know where Open Office is installed.
You can get this from the menu by getting the properties of the item you
want. I switched back to KDE for a time, so I can't say for sure. Hope it
helps.

--
Christopher Taylor - Registered Linux User #383327