[ANNOUNCE] Xfce 4.2.3.1 released

Scott Jones scottj.org at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 17:30:52 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 09:31, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:

<big snip>

> Question: What is the difference between the pkg xxx.rpm-r89.tar.bz2 and
> xxx.rpm.fdr.tar.bz2 insofar as installing under SuSE 10 is concerned?

No difference, as the RPMs contained within are built on/for RedHat/Fedora.
It would not be advisable to install them on a SUSE 10 system.  As Bernhard
Walle posted on the Xfce4-dev list yesterday:

"SUSE 10.0 users: Be patient. My packages will appear at
http://packman.links2linux.de (available with YaST and apt
repository and mirrored all over the world) at the weekend."

--
Homepage                        http://scottj.org
XFce desktop environment        http://www.xfce.org