Panel Use

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 02:47:15 CET 2005

On 11/9/05, Erik Harrison <erikharrison at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, now this is really useful info. Knowing the why is just as
> important as knowing the how often.

OK; I did feel like posting on here would be rather trollish, but
since you insisted.... :)

Like Harold, I usually keep the same setup with the panel.  I will
sometimes check out a new plugin once I hear about it, but rarely do I
find one useful enough to keep.  And like Harold, I find that changing
things around always seems like a good idea at the time, but I always
taskbar.  For better or for worse....

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com