Strange bug involving anjuta and dragging windows between workspaces

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 21:34:33 CET 2005

I just experienced the following:

I was dragging anjuta from workspace 8 to workspace 2 using the
graphical pager. When I dropped the window on workspace 2, I noticed
that the window didn't appear on workspace 2 and that it wasn't on
workspace 8 anymore. I first thought that it may have segfaulted, but
then ps aux|grep anjuta revealed that it was still running. I began
searching all my workspaces, but it was nowhere to find.

I have no idea where this bug could be, and I'm posting it here
because it was directly or indirectly related to what I did in the
graphical pager.

I guess I'll have to kill anjuta and restart it.

Regards, Alexander Toresson