Panel Use

Harold h.aling at home.nl
Wed Nov 9 09:38:46 CET 2005

I seem to have settled on a certain panel config: My panel now consistes
of 2 xfdesktop menu's (system and personal), minicmd, clipman, desktop
switcher, taskbar, desktop switcher, mixer*, sysmon, systray, time. (*
as soon as this plugin gets ported to 4.4)

Once in a while I get the idea that things can be better, so I try to
rearrange things, add a secondary panel for the items I use least, move
that panel around, make panels 'autohide' but in the end I come back to
the setup above...

-H-