Strange after upgrading to Mandriva 2006

Anders Lind sunshinecoast at swipnet.se
Sat Nov 5 08:30:09 CET 2005

Hello friends,

after upgrading to Mandriva 2006 from Mandriva 2005 I am experiencing
something that seems weird. The texts in the boxes in the taskbar goes
outside the boxes and into the next box. I am not sure what causes this.
I am using Xfce 4.2.2 (RPM's, which was on the Mandriva 2005-system as
well), X.org 6.9.1 cvs 20050925, that I assume came with Mandriva.

Anyone can give me any pointers on where to look for fixing this.

Cheers
Anders

--
"Volumes can be and have been written about the
issue of freedom versus dictatorship, but, in

Ayn Rand