[Documentation] where to find...

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Fri Nov 4 21:51:40 CET 2005

Fagot Richard wrote:

>I can't find the documentation to know how to
>customize XFCE. Where can I find informations that
>explain each part of XFCE. How to customize at a
>superior level than that is authorized with the mouse.

this information is precisely covered in the Xfce documentation. Either
press Alt-F1 in a running Xfce desktop, or go to the Xfce online
documentation here:

http://www.loculus.nl/xfce/documentation/docs-4.2/

>I need to put SVG icons on the desktop, to have only
>the taskbar, no menu and no panel. IDesk no support
>SVG more with version >=0.6 and ROX-filer provide a
>menu. Is there other solutions ?

this should be possible as far as I can see, so hop over to the
documentation, it's all explained in there.

Auke