New forum, new logo

Mark Kane mark at mkproductions.org
Thu Nov 3 17:40:04 CET 2005

Andrew Conkling wrote:
> Hey all,
> bkw is working up a new Simple Machines forum for forum.xfce.org and
> we're looking for a new logo from you!
>
> Deadline: November 15, 2005 (so hurry!)
>
> Here's a snapshot of the new forum: http://pygmy.berlios.de/misc/newforum.png

SMF is an awesome forum system :). I discovered it about a year ago and
everything has been great from the start. From the community, to the
quality of the product, to the ease of skinning/integrating with my
websites.

I'm pretty new to this list, but I've been using Xfce for quite a while
now. I'm very glad you guys are switching.

Thanks for the quality products. :)

-Mark