Fast User Switching

Peter hpklett at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 02:10:59 CEST 2005

I can't seem to find "New Login".  Is that part of xfce, or is that a plugin
of some sort?  Just for reference, the only version I have is the stock
Fedora Core 3 version, until I get my Gentoo system built.  Sorry if I'm
asking stupid questions, but finding info about Fast User Switching is like
pulling teeth, no matter what you're using.