Fast User Switching

Peter hpklett at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 23:50:08 CEST 2005

Hey, I've looked around at xfce and I like it, well, at least the concept.  So here's my question, has anyone gotten fast user switching to work?  I've found two (or maybe the same, but two names) GNOME panel applets that do so, and integrate with GDM.  KDE seems to do it out of the box, though I'm not entirely sure if or how.  I hear there is a way to do GNOME panel applets in xfce (which I may do anyway for Rhythmbox), so if I install GDM is there any reason this won't work?  Perhaps a better question is whether there's better tree to bark up.  Thanks in advance.