xfce-4.2.2 graphical installer problem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat May 21 00:24:33 CEST 2005

Hi

I've uploaded a new installer now:

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/xfce/xfce4-4.2.2-installer.bin

The file size should be 18594702 bytes.

It shoud also be available from
http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce-4.2.2/installers/xfce4-4.2.2-
installer.bin once the mirrors are synced (in a few hours)

I tested it and it works fine here. It also includes dbh and gtk-xfce-
engine so it's a "no brainer" packages.

While it's trues that the engine is supposed to be installed to the same
prefix as gtk to work properly, it's not a critical package so it's no
big deal anyway... If it's found by gtk+, fine, if not, it's not worse
than not installing it anyway :)

HTH
Olivier.