XFCE 4.2.2

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Tue May 17 11:16:21 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 11:00:43AM +0200, Robert Kurowski wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2005 12:11:16 +0200
> Jasper Huijsmans <jasper at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > Ask your distro's package maintainer. Prematurely releasing packages is
> > not a very nice thing to do.
>
> What if he is a package maintainer and that's why he's asking for a changelog? ;-)

Hehe, indeed. For package maintainer, please feel free to contact us and keep
your eye on the xfce4-dev list, where these matters are discussed.

Sorry for the harsh tone of the mail, I was just a bit annoyed by distrowatch
announcing the release, before an official announcement (yeah, they only
announced the new files, but as you can see that makes no difference...).

Apparently we have to hide our files from distrowatch to be able to do a
proper release. That's a bit sad.

	Jasper