name of workspaces

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Mon May 16 17:32:55 CEST 2005

When you press middle mouse button on desktop (while xfdesktop running), it displays a menu similar to right button menu, where you will see list of Workspaces identified by name together with list of windows on those workspaces.  This seems to me the easiest way how to switch to desired desktop when you know its name.

Cheers,

Ondrej