Fixing window themes....

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Mon May 9 14:47:17 CEST 2005

Hi,

I saw that many of the window borders themes in xfce (in 4.2 and 4.0.x) have
not the corresponding button of maximization. That is, the button showed when
the window is maximized and when the window is un-maximized are the same.

I think it's an annoying fact for typical user, who wants to know if a window
is maximized or not.

I think it could be convenient to email to art developers for fixing this.

I have prefered post that in mailing list rather than make a bug(zilla) file.

With all my best intentions,
Xan.

PS: - sorry for my poor english
       - please CCme if you want to I see your message.