Locales in Xfce4

Amichai Teumim amichai.teumim at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:06:52 CEST 2005

Hi

I use xfce in Hebrew. The guy who is translating it still hasn't
finished it, so a lot is still in English, however the right to left
effect is already there and the xfce panel and settings manager are in
hebrew, also the terminal.

I choose Hebrew on login, from the language menu (GDM) and this works great.

-amichai