How to start xftaskbar on the definite screen in multihead setup?

Tony Whitmore tony at tonywhitmore.co.uk
Wed Mar 30 18:58:40 CEST 2005

nx12 wrote:
> I'm running multihead X consisting of two monitors. It's nvidia
> twinview.
> And I'm wondering how do I start xftaskbar4 on the right screen, not on
> the left one?
> Thank you.

I have a dual-head set up and for some reason XFCE 4.2.1 starts the
taskbar on the :0.1 display, rather than the :0.0, even when the DISPLAY
variable is explicitly set in my .xsession. I know that dual-head
support is one area where XFCE is going to develop, though, having heard
the talks at FOSDEM.

Tony