How to start xftaskbar on he definite screen?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Mar 26 23:50:17 CET 2005

Hi

You can do that by changing the orders of the screens and invering the
layout (ie, put screen 1 in place of screen 0 in your xorg.conf and
change "leftOf" with "rightOf" or somthing along these lines)

The thing is that the taskbar will be set on the first screen, not
specifically the one on the left or the right.

HTH
Olivier.