problem compiling

Nikola Pizurica pizurica at neobee.net
Sat Mar 26 14:24:36 CET 2005

I'm trying to compile from CVS (wanna try new xffm :-)), but I got
problems.
For example, trying to compile libxfcegui4 gets me this error:
----------------------
ubuntu:/usr/src/xfce4/libxfcegui4# ./autogen.sh
autogen.sh: You don't seem to have the Xfce development tools installed
on
             your system, which are required to build this software.
             Please install the xfce4-dev-tools package first, it is
available
             from http://www.xfce.org/.

But that is dev package I want to compile, right? I have all gtk2 dev
packages installed.

Nikola