xffm 4.3.1 released

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Tue Mar 22 02:33:35 CET 2005

El lun, 21-03-2005 a las 15:33 +0100, Maximilian Schleiss escribió:
> Hi,
> I have a question about xffm, if this is not the right mailing list to
> ask for xffm, please be so kind to point me to the right list.
> Will this new release of xffm be able to extract more than one zip file
> at a time?
> The idea here would be to select more archived files and select extract
> all to the directory chosen. That would extract all the files in there
> own directory as it would do for one.
> Thanks in advance for the kind answer.

The iconview GUI (opened with xfce4-fm) is capable of using the "open
with" function on a multiple selection (this is not possible in the
treeview GUI for several reasons). So you can extract more than one file
at the same time if you write the appropriate tar command in the "open
with" box.

Edscott

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>