A newbie Question

Edward Herr vpr.matrix at charter.net
Tue Mar 22 00:29:10 CET 2005

Nevermind my last post... the theme tarball is a little wonky.  It generates a
directory named "glass" and that contains all the theme files. Unfortunately
xfwm4 looks for a subdirectory inside the theme directory named "xfwm4" and that
does not exist in the glass theme.

I was able to get it to work by moving all the themes files to a locally created
"xfwm4" directory inside the "glass" directory. Your theme directory layout
should look like this:

/home/[your_user_name]/.themes/glass/xfwm4/[theme_files]

It looks like the last time that theme was updated was sometime in 2003 and Xfce
has changed a quite a bit since.