XFCE Panel configuration problem

Dan Gordon dgordon8 at cogeco.ca
Sat Mar 19 01:14:15 CET 2005

On March 18, 2005 05:19 pm, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > copy of the system standard contents.xml file gets copied to my
> > ~/.config/xfce4/panel again! So, all my changes get lost! I have
> > never seen this before, so please, does anybody have an idea of
> > what is going on? And how I can fix it?
>
> Upgrade to 4.2.1.1.

I have upgraded to 4.2.1.1 using the installer but am still having this
problem.  Any idea how to trouble shoot this ?  I wonder if there is
an old config file somewhere that needs to be zapped ?

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Fri Mar 18 19:10:42 EST 2005
 19:10:42 up 1 day,  9:14,  1 user,  load average: 0.35, 0.20, 0.07