XFCE-tan

Abraham Varela wraith_of_wind at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 18 04:07:34 CET 2005

Hello there! It's my first post around...
First of all I'd like to mention that I really like
XFCE (makes a great alternative and works great so
far, although the filemanager is not my favorite...I
usually use ROX-filer).
Some of you may know the OS-tan phenomenon
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Os-tan), that can be
resumed in a "humanization" of an operative system.
A few days ago, browsing some random pages, I found
out that someone made an actual XFCE-tan!
The link is here:
http://www.geocities.jp/hetdegon/DIARY/20050217.png
(copy-paste if it doesn't work)
I don't like the artwork too much, personally, but
it's
something fun to see at least.