xfmedia playlist bug?

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sat Mar 12 17:59:49 CET 2005

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> Maximilian Schleiss wrote:
> | Hi all,
> | I use xfmedia to play songs from my HDD adn streams from the net. I get
> | a weird crash as I play songs, if I delete the entire playlist the song
> | finishes normally but then xfmedia stops responding. Am I the only one
> | with this problem?
> | I should have posted this mail before posting a bug report...
> | Maximilian
>
> No, you did the right thing in posting a bug report.  I'll get to it
> when... I get to it...

Hi,
I started xfmedia from the command line and this is what I get when I
delete the list of songs in the playlist:
#xfmedia

(xfmedia:9197): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_get_iter: assertion
`path != NULL' failed

This message is repeated until I click the open file button which
produces this and the message about gtk-critical continues:

art_render_invoke: no image source given
art_render_invoke: no image source given
art_render_invoke: no image source given
art_render_invoke: no image source given
art_render_invoke: no image source given
art_render_invoke: no image source given

(xfmedia:9197): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_get_iter: assertion
`path != NULL' failed

(xfmedia:9197): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_model_get_iter: assertion
`path != NULL' failed
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice
*** attempt to put segment in horiz list twice

The above message is repeated a few times and then the gtk-critical
continues. At this point I have selected a file and it is in the
playlist but the gtk-critical message continues until I press the play
button.

Hope this can help.

Maximilian