Xfce non-mandrake galaxy theme?

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:16:02 CET 2005

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:47:26 +0100
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Hi Alexander
>
> On Thu, 2005-03-10 at 21:26 +0100, Alexander Toresson wrote:
> > I've double-checked everything now, and I cannot find it.
>
> If a theme is missing, the default one will be used. Did you try with
> "Default"?

That was it! It was the default theme! Then why do I have that entry in
the list with the name "galaxy"? And why was it selected as the default
theme when I installed xfce 4.2.0? Anyway, the problem is solved, I'm
just curious why this happened. And wouldn't it be better if xfce gave
a complaint if this happened, like "Theme not found"?

Regards, Alexander Toresson