Xfce in the news

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Thu Mar 3 04:57:33 CET 2005

Edscott Wilson Garcia wrote:

>Quite encouraging words about xffm. And again a criticism about the
>play-pause-reverse multimedia buttons on the top right hand corner.
>Which means I'm looking for the replacements. If anyone happens to find
>them please let me know.

The first time I pushed them and discovered what they do, the function
became obvious and very intuitive from then on. I like them the way they
are. (But they are two diodes and a capacitor, not multimedia buttons :-)

While I'm on the subject, is there any way in xffm to cause the
currently selected folder on one side to open on the other side?

Bob S.