gkrellm

Misu Moldovan dumol at home.ro
Thu Jun 9 11:18:14 CEST 2005

Sebastiano Pomata wrote:
> I've updated to latest version of gkrellm but I still have this
> problem: on loading, for almost 5-6 seconds the gkreelm window is "cut"
> on the bottom, and I can't read the whole monitors. Also if I click for
> showing the list of mountpoints, I get this strange clipping of the
> window. I'm running xfce-4.2.2

I confirm this. It has been present in Xfce 4.2 since as long as I can
remember and I've start it to use Xfce 4.2 in the RC days. I've seen it
in Debian sid/sarge and Gentoo with any GKrellM settings. I think it is
a bug in xfwm4. It's enough to run GKrellM 2.x and you'll see what this
is all about...

--
mişu